Monday, May 6, 2013

Staff Picks: Victoria


I'm Victoria, from Poppy & Stella in Fells Point! I wanted to give some background on the fabulous butter LONDON line of cosmetics, and how I plan to incorporate my favorite shades of nail lacquer and lippy into my summer wardrobe.



butter LONDON nail lacquer and liquid lipsticks allow you to achieve perfectly polished  looks reminiscent of those found on any high-fashion runway. The polishes are 3-Free, meaning that they are made without the use of the harmful carcinogens that are found in common drugstore brands--  Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP.

We carry over forty different shades of butter LONDON’s vivid polishes and ten different shades of their coveted Lippy lip color, so you’ll have a wide range of color, texture, and opacity to work with when creating your custom style.

I love to use the Nail Foundation for a pretty, natural buffed finish. I’d complete this ethereal daytime spring look with a blousy white top, tailored khaki shorts, blush colored patent flats, and the sheer iridescent Hen Party lippy.

For an edgier night life look, I’d use the bold teal Slapper lacquer with a chevron stripe in neutral Crumpet, or even a French tip with the ever cool Matte Finish top coat. Pair with sky-high black wedges, high-wasted shorts, and a chic cropped top, and finish the whole look with a pop of lip color: Macbeth lippy will give your outfit that perfect punch of neon attitude. 

Whichever color, shimmer, or finish you choose from the butter LONDON collection, your sleek, well-executed look and rocking demeanor will be sure to turn heads wherever you go.



Nail Foundation, $19.
Nail Lacquer in "Slapper" and "Crumpet," $15 each.
Lippy in "Macbeth," $18.


1 comment:

  1. I love butter London, it is such a great line, I especially like the polish. I posted about your wonderful little boutique on my blog today as the place where I buy my Sam Edelman sandals. Need to stop in for a new pair soon.
    http://switchedonstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete